Real leather, suede legging women Grey| Uma 4940A classic, figure-hugging beige leggings made of supple leather that are perfect for all seasons and occasions. Order your UMA leggings online now.
Free shipping in the EU
Fast delivery with FedEx
Say hello to UMA
What every woman wants and every wardrobe needs
The ultimate in classic styling and quality detailing, this bestselling real leather legging remains an everyday, all-season staple. Available in both smooth leather and supple suede, the pant features minimal seaming for clean lines and superior comfort. Its stretch cotton backing provides lasting shape retention, and the wide elastic waistband creates a secure no-slip fit. Available in a wide array of bold and basic hues, the UMA is both easy and enjoyable to wear, regardless of age, style, shape or season.
- Smooth lamb leather on the outside
- Tied stretch cotton lining for comfort and shape retention
- Slim everywhere, with a tapered leg opening
- Flattering high waist with a tight elastic waistband
- An unfinished hem is never in your boots
- Wear long or fold under to achieve the perfect length
- Our model is 180 cm tall and wears a size 36
Care: Professional leather cleaning only
We hope you will love your newly acquired products. But if for any reason you are not fully satisfied with your purchase, you are free to exchange one or more of the items from your order, or return it for a refund. Simply email us within 10 days of receiving yourpackage to request an exchange and start the process.
As soon as the items have been received in good condition, we will refund the total amount (including any shipping costs) within 5 business days to your original form of payment. Interested in exchanging or returning a product? Please visit our Exchange & Return page for our detailed policy regarding the exchange and return process.
To help you choose the best size for your body, please press the “Size table” button located above or check out our size and fit page. The sizing table can be used to find the correct size for you. We want your clothes to feel comfortable, so there is no need to pull the measuring tape too tight. Here are a few tips to help you take accurate measurements:
- Waist: measure around your natural waist line
- Thigh: Measure the widest part of your upper leg
- Inseam: measure from top of inside leg at crotch to your ankle
- Outseam: Measure from the waist to your ankle