Real leather leggings women black | Uma 6999A classic, figure-hugging beige leggings made of supple leather that are perfect for all seasons and occasions. Order your black UMA leggings online now.
Free shipping in the EU
Fast delivery with FedEx
For those looking for a touch of style and a lot of sophistication, these classic leggings make these dress pants an ideal alternative to the classic leather gaiters. Team it with a printed kimono and flat mules for a fabulous fall fashion statement, or keep it clean with slippers, a crisp shirt and a silk scarf.
- Smooth lamb leather on the outside
- Tied stretch cotton lining for comfort and shape retention
- Slim everywhere, with a tapered leg opening
- Flattering high waist with a tight elastic waistband
- An unfinished hem is never in your boots
- Wear long or fold under to achieve the perfect length
- Our model is 180 cm tall and wears a size 36
Care: Professional leather cleaning only
We hope you will love your newly acquired products. But if for any reason you are not fully satisfied with your purchase, you are free to exchange one or more of the items from your order, or return it for a refund. Simply email us within 10 days of receiving yourpackage to request an exchange and start the process.
As soon as the items have been received in good condition, we will refund the total amount (including any shipping costs) within 5 business days to your original form of payment. Interested in exchanging or returning a product? Please visit our Exchange & Return page for our detailed policy regarding the exchange and return process.
To help you choose the best size for your body, please press the “Size table” button located above or check out our size and fit page. The sizing table can be used to find the correct size for you. We want your clothes to feel comfortable, so there is no need to pull the measuring tape too tight. Here are a few tips to help you take accurate measurements:
- Waist: measure around your natural waist line
- Thigh: Measure the widest part of your upper leg
- Inseam: measure from top of inside leg at crotch to your ankle
- Outseam: Measure from the waist to your ankle